From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Status and a question
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 12:47:06 GMT
Hello Steve,
	Thanks for the update, that's helpful. I prefer option 3. I believe it
is better to develop good technology then to standardize it, rather than
the other way around.

If we are unenmcumbered by the JSR, then so much the better. Apache Kato
was always going to have to be more than just the core specification for
the APIs, the need for the applications to use the APIs is not affected
by the presence or otherwise of the JSR. Arguably, the JSR might be
better if more effort is spent on its applications.

Regards,
	Stuart Monteith