From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Kato Incubator status
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 16:52:48 GMT
Hi Stuart -  I do wish I had more to say at this point.  I have a call with
Oracle tomorrow - maybe I'll get something more concrete from it.  At the
moment I'm still waiting for a plan.  Oracle have said they want to continue
with this work but its TBD on what that means in terms of direction or man
power to help.       I think that at the moment they are simply very busy in
bring Sun and Oracle together.  JSR 326 and Apache Kato are on their list
but not as high as we might like!

--
Steve