From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IPMC Vote advice
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 16:08:20 GMT
On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Steve Poole <spoole167@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Stuart - thanks for this.  hopefully we'll get the required extra +1 soon.
> What happens if we dont get the required vote?  Are we supposed to go
> canvasing directly or just keep pleading on the general list?
>
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Stuart Monteith <stukato@stoo.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hello Kato community,
>>    As you might have noticed, I've asked for a vote from the IPMC regarding
>> the release of M1-incubating. It's taken just over a full working week to
>> get 2 +1s from the IPMC, and we need just one more. We are past the 72 hours
>> or so, so I'll endeavour to keep reminding everyone on the general mailing
>> list that the vote is open. Once the vote has gone through I'll then make
>> the binaries generally available.

the release looks good :-)

i'm going to post +1 on the general list once this one has gone

the NOTICE is IMHO within acceptable bounds but IMHO it would clearer
if the original license terms were indented (example below) and the
white space moved from below to above

well done

- robert

Apache Kato

Copyright (c) 2008 - 2009 The Apache Software Foundation

This product includes software developed by The Apache Software
Foundation (http://www.apache.org/).

Portions of Kato were originally developed by
International Business Machines Corporation and are licensed to
the Apache Software Foundation under the "Software Grant and
Corporate Contribution License Agreement", informally known as
the "IBM Kato CLA".

   Licensed Materials - Property of IBM
   "Restricted Materials of IBM"

   (c) Copyright IBM Corp. 2004, 2008 All Rights Reserved

   US Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or
   disclosure restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corp.