From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Spreading the word
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:26:55 GMT
Hi Robert,
     Thanks, those are useful points to think about. I don't want everyone
to have a look, as you say, as it is really about looking for those with
a particular interest in what we're doing.

I'll fix up the website next, I'll ask here what people think once
I have some templates to choose from. There will be a period where it will
be changing and may sometimes disappear. The wiki itself should remain
mostly unaffected. I think I can also help by opening JIRA items.

Thanks,
     Stuart

--
Stuart Monteith