From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Seperating out the Java Dump model from cjvmti
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:53:23 GMT
The CJVMTI module contains a  simple pure Java implementation of the Java
Runtime API that is almost 100%  dump format independent.  I want to use
that code in the JDump module but I don't really want to drag along the rest
of the CJVMTI stuff.   The model code has dependencies on

import org.apache.kato.jvmti.process.CorruptDataImpl;
import org.apache.kato.jvmti.reader.CLogger;

I'd propose we move the logger into the common module and have a separate
module that  would contain all the code from
org.apache.kato.jvmti.javaruntime.model     This new module would have its
own version of CorrupData.

Let me know soon what you think  - I'm going to prototype this just to be
sure but it seems a no brainer :-)

--
Steve