From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Happy New Year - and what do we do next?
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 11:07:08 GMT
Hello Craig,
     I have already volunteered to be the release manager, although
unless you've read through the past couple of months of postings you are
unlikely to have picked up on that, it's not written on our wiki pages.
I have taken some tags for the release candidates - currently there is
only Steve and myself who is
commiting code. This is our first release, so we are feeling our way.
I've been wanting to get the release done correctly, without any nasty
ongoing legal problems.

Quoting Robert Donkin from the 14th December:

"i've been floating the idea of a multi-stage audit to try to help
podlings pass the technical side of their first release without too
much pain. fancy trying it out?"

I replied yes, it sounded like a good idea, but we've still to get
details of what that involves.

Thanks for your input Craig,

     Stuart

--