From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Second release candidate.
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:36:37 GMT
Hi,
     I've put together another release candidate.
The tag is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kato/tags/apache-kato-M1-incubating-RC2/

The files are here:
     http://people.apache.org/~monteith/kato/apache-kato-M1-incubating-RC2/

I believe I've addressed all of the issues raised on the mailing list,
with the exception of the large dump that was generated when run under
Harmony.

In addition, I've not put up the tomcat package, which is just demo code
and needs more explanation.
I've also expanded on the rat reports to report on the Windows and Linux
native packages separately.

i.e.:
rat-bin-linux.txt
rat-bin-windows.txt
rat-bin.txt
rat-src.txt

I also added the MD5 checksums too, as they apparently must be there.

There have been a number of changes. The TCK is available to run now,
CJVMTI has been fixed to address most of the issues found. I also added
the corrections suggested by Andrew Johnson (spelling errors, an other
indisputable points).

We are to go through the licensing and source audits.

Mentors - can you refresh my memory as to what actions we should take next?

Thanks,
     Stuart

--
Stuart Monteith