From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT is gone
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:19:37 GMT
I'm sure you won't...

I see the versioning progressing like so:

M1-incubating
M2-incubating
 :    :
Mn-incubating

M1 is our 1st release for the world to download and see what we're about.

We can then move to:

1.0-incubating
1.1-incubating
etc.
1.n-incubating

I suggest we move to 1.0-incubating once our release satisfy the goals
of the
project. i.e. we have a working and complete RI, TCK and spec.

The "-incubating" will only be removed if the project graduates.

Thoughts?

Regards,
    Stuart

--