From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject How to fix Hprof reader and missing cached classes
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:22:55 GMT
For safe keeping I've just uploaded some code here
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kato/branches/experimental/kato.javaview

Its just a couple of classes which build an inferred hierarchy of a set of
JavaClasses by working out from the cached and defined classes list how the
loaders are likely to be related.

Works ok on simple testdata but fails miserably using an hprof file because
the JavaClassLoaders do not know what classes they cached.

How do  we fix the missing cached classes ?

Cheers

Steve