From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: First Release, tutorial
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:52:05 GMT
Hello all,
    I've just faxed a trainer's agreement for the tutorial. After much
discussion
as persuasion, we've decided to go ahead and do the tutorial.

There is a lot of work to do in the meantime, but we should be able to
produce a
tutorial that will be of value.

No doubt we'll be using Mark and the Harmony peeps as guinea pigs :-)

Regards,
    Stuart

--
Stuart Monteith