From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Specification building
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 09:58:46 GMT
Just commited changes to replace the doc generation with an new process
using docbkx.   Its a lot better , more flexible and produces a more
professional result.  Not easy though - I had to write a doclet to spit out
javadoc as xml , added some xslt to convert to docbook and then use the
docbkx plugin to create the pdf.    When the docbook is not well formed
docbkx blows up with minimal errors and you have to look at the intermediate
xsl:fo to figure out what happened.

Now need to ammend the xml doclet etc to get the resultant doc  meaningful
and pretty.