From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Specification building
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2009 10:38:38 GMT
I've now got a trial process going  which results in a pdf of the API
javadoc + a cover sheet.    Its available here
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Kato/job/org.apache.kato/org.apache.kato$kato.api/ws/target/site/spec/spec.pdf

The front sheet is not pretty (not sure why there are no margins)  but I'm
sure its fixable,     It relies on using a  javadoc doclet from
http://aurigadoclet.sourceforge.net/      Once you've downloaded
aurigadoclet to your local environment you need to add a property to your
maven settings file like

<kato.aurigadoclet.jar>/home/spoole/aurigadoclet/bin/AurigaDoclet.jar</kato.aurigadoclet.jar>

I haven't figured out how to get the spec added to the hudson archived
artifacts list  and we should determine how we want to publish it anyway -
off hudson or (I prefer) off the kato website.

Cheers