From Adam Pilkington <pilkington.a...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Specification building
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:08:50 GMT
When I try and look at the spec I'm prompted for a user name and
password - I'm not sure that I have one for the Hudson server and this
may well be true for other people who want to take a look. Are you
able to manually publish it to the kato website in the meantime (and I
agree that ultimately this is where it should be automatically
published in the future) ?

--
Regards

Adam Pilkington