From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Build update
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:06:51 GMT
Better late than never -  I've finished making the changes to get the jvmti
agent building on windows.   Looks like everything now builds out of the
experimental branch.

I've created a build status page at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KATO/BuildStatus  which contains
a overview of what we have so far.  Its almost complete - need to add more
about the eclipse plugins.

In theory you should now be able to check out the three main projects and
build them - at least on windows and linux 32 bit.

I'd appreciate feedback on how well this works in practise :-)

Build instructions are here
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KATO/Building+Kato

you should use the instructions for the restructured build. There are two
alternatives described:  from the command line and from eclipse.  They both
work for me :-)