From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Build update
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 00:01:46 GMT
1 O'clock in the morning and all's well -   Finally I have all the
implementation code (including the jvmti agent) , demos and eclipse plugins
building on hudson.  I've used Maven to do the heavy lifting and things look
good.    Still got the TCK to add in but thought I'd share the good news so
far.

Now I've got this far I want to look at making the experimental branch live
and copy it over to trunk.   Before I do that I'd like to make sure others
can extract and build too!.   Tomorrow I'll post build instructions and you
can have a go.

Steve