From Adam Pilkington <pilkington.a...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Website auto-exporter template
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:12:28 GMT
I agree that all of them look good, and can certainly provide us with
inspiration and guidance on what sort of things would be worth pulling
out and including in the various menus.

One thing I did notice is that they've all got a logo !

I know we started our logo competition a while ago and I believe that
we haven't had any more entries for a while. Are we able to just say
that the time for new submissions is over and enter a two week voting
period to decide which one to take forward ?

--
Regards

Adam Pilkington