From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Build update
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:00:02 GMT
Hi Steve,
    I've checked out and built everything on Ubuntu 8.04 on x86_64 on
the command line. Builds cleanly - would like to run it.
The only issues I hit were:
    Eclipse 3.5 doesn't work - you have to build against 3.4
    Some dependencies needed installing - namely the compiler (gcc) and
the python development libraries.

I would like others to have a go, as I suspect I'm contaminated with
having written some instructions already.

The instructions needs to be organised so that the dependencies are
detailed up front before the command line
and eclipse instructions come up.
Also, we seriously need some documentation on what can be done with the
products of the build.

Regards,
    Stuart