From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Incubator Status
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 14:21:29 GMT
I've had second thoughts - the goals of the incubator are different from
the JSR. The JSR wants the RI, TCK and spec. The incubator should have a
community, which I hope
will come out from having a API implementation and tools to encourage
people to download, use and (hopefully) participate. I've updated the
report to that effect.

Regards,
    Stuart