From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Using Maven
Date Sat, 23 May 2009 08:35:10 GMT
Hi All,

Sonal recently created a jira item with an example of how to use maven to
build the kato project.

 Looking at the code I suddenly "got it" with maven - now I understand how
to link the various projects together.

I played around a bit more and I found I could build eclipse plugins with
maven too.  This is really cool and easy.

Since I'm trying to put demos together for JavaOne that are (mostly) eclipse
plugins I've  created an experimental branch  to see if I can get our code
and demos to  build with maven.  I've been concerned that I might not be
able to provide download links for the demos in time for J1 -  but now I
think I might have a chance.

Cheers

Steve