From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugins
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 08:23:16 GMT
Adam -  with respect to the hex viewer.  There is a reference to a Raw Byte
View in the plugin but the code does not exist.  Since you have implemented
an editor i assume the viewe is cruft.

Could you confirm that and give me some more info about the hex viewer - how
the other views are supposed to operate?  Whats your basic design?

thx