From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugins
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 07:59:06 GMT
Adam - I made a couple of changes to your runtime explorer code so that it
is hard coded to use the new HPROF adapter that was added last week.  Other
than that the contribution has been checked into SVN here
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kato/trunk/org.apache.kato.tools.plugins.rtexplorer

Thank you for this contribution.  It's a real help