From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Google Analytics - tracking our Website
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 13:36:17 GMT
Great, thanks for the pointer Ant.
    The relevant extract is:

	Henning to communicate that every project that uses Google Analytics
      	needs to have a published privacy policy.
        	Update:
            	henning: Jukka and legal-discuss pursued this and produced
                	 http://jackrabbit.apache.org/privacy-policy.html,
                 	which is great. I will send out mail later this week
                 	to pmcs@ and remind them of this and that they have
                 	to update their web sites if they are using GA. By

                 	using this page as template, it should be easy.

I'll try and found out how we configure/customize the Confluence
autoexporter such that we could insert the necessary HTML. I want to do
that anyhow so we can improve the look of the website.
We will, of course, have to vote on whether we go ahead with Google
Analytics.

Regards,
    Stuart