From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Logo Contest
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:17:23 GMT

Link is here http://cwiki.apache.org/KATO/logo-competition.html

> It would be helpful to discuss the concepts people have for the logo to
> guide our submissions.

Personally, I'd be looking for something that we could use as a general logo
on website banners,  docs,  posters (and even Tshirts!)   Therefore simple
but stylish would be my preference.  I've added a submission  to the jira
item.  The animal in question is supposed to be a crow -  I thought that was
a suitable  mascot for a post mortem diagnostics api :-)