From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject How to deal with a log jam of code
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:07:01 GMT
Hi all.

During the time we've been waiting for the CCLA etc from IBM to kickstart
the Kato project we've been working on some of the other development items
needed by Kato.   We now have a simple hprof reader for Kato and a hex dump
viewer.   I'm concious that we need to show where it all came from - its not
additional seed contributions from IBM. Its just a backlog of stuff that
would have been developed in  Apache Kato but didn't due to initial setup
conditions.

I'd plan for us just to book it all in to svn under a couple of well
documented commits - is that ok?

Steve