From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Building kato - external dependencies
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 06:31:22 GMT
I bumped into a Harmony committer and found out that they don't book their
dependencies into svn.
Their approach is to have a local cache which they can create/update by
fetching the dependencies from well
known locations.

I like that so I'm going to use it as an initial approach to get kato
building.