From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Building kato - external dependencies
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:21:01 GMT
Hi all - in building kato and running tests etc  a developer will need to
have access to junit,  ant and emma.   It would be really convenient to book
the junit and emma jars into svn  but before I do such a thing I'd like some
advice.

Other Apache projects seem to do this and keep the jars in a obviously
seperate path (ie having "external" in the name)    Is there any documented
guidence for doing this one way or another?

Steve