From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 16:56:29 GMT
Thanks Ant.

 So  if its possible to go for a submission we should agree what we'd want
them to work on.
I can see two obvious areas of possibility

   1. Creating or substantially improving one or more of the example tools
   we are proposing .
   2. Getting Kato linked into an existing tool(s)

What do others think about this?