From Carmine Cristallo <carminecrista...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of code contribution from IBM
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:15:46 GMT
Ciao!
We've committed the code under trunk/import (as specified here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#clean-up-best-practice
)
Now... our assumption is that the "import" directory is there only to
contain the initial code contribution, and that we need to do a svn
copy of the whole thing into trunk to start the actual development, Is
this correct? In this case, should we also copy the NOTICE and LICENSE
files from trunk/import into trunk?

Thank you!

     Carmine