From Carmine Cristallo <carminecrista...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of code contribution from IBM
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:05:34 GMT
Now that we have received the acknowledge of the reception of the
CCLA, we're ready to contribute the code.
This is my understanding about what needs to be done next:

1. create a JIRA issue named "Initial code contribution". Should its
type be a "new feature"?
2. attach the zip file containing the code to contribute and the md5
file to the issue

Is this correct?
What happens next? At what point will the code go into svn? Who needs
to close the issue, and at what point?

Thank you!

      Carmine