From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using hudson to build kato - mentor help please
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:47:48 GMT
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Steve Poole <spoole167@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,  a plea to our mentors - I would like to get Kato building on
> Apache's hudson server but it needs a PMC member to do the asking.  So can
> one of you  raise a jira request to get access to the hudson server please?
>
> The gory details are here :   http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson
>
> I run a hudson server already and so  I'm quite happy to do all the hard
> work once we gain access.  Presumably its possible to ask for someone else
> to gain access.  In which case the answers to the questions posed on the
> wiki page are
>

>   1.
>
>   Apache username (aka. availid) -   spoole
>   2.
>
>   Your real name - Steve Poole
>   3.
>
>   PMC name - Incubator
>   4.
>
>   OS choice(s): one or both of Solaris 10 or Ubuntu 8.10 -  Ubuntu
>

> Cheers
>
> Steve

I think it should be ok for Incubator poddlings to do this themselves,
so you could follow the Hudson wiki page instructions assuming PPMC
also applies everywhere where "PMC" is mentioned. So for example, when
it asks for the PMC name say "Kato Incubator poddling". If someone
questions it point them to this email.

  ...ant