From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA components!
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:28:34 GMT
I've update JIRA so that all kato developers have admin rights to the kato
project so you can do these types of things yourselves. Logon to JIRA and go
to the kato jira project home page and around the middle of the page you
should now see the new "Administer Project" option. Right now the
kato-developers group is the mentors, ccristal, and sgoyal, if others of you
have jira id's contact one of those to get your id added to the
kato-developers group.

   ...ant

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Carmine Cristallo <
carminecristallo@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've created task INFRA-1938 for both the components and the versions:
>
>     Carmine
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Carmine Cristallo
> <carminecristallo@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hmmm... that must be why... ;-)
> >
> >      Carmine
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Steve Poole <spoole167@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Shouldn't this request go on the infrastructure project  rather than the
> >> Kato one?

> following:

TCK
> bugs