From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Document on initial contribution.
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:25:35 GMT
Hello,
    It's been apparent that the initial contribution of code from IBM
hasn't been accompanied with an explanation of what it actually is.
I've attempted to describe it in our Wiki at the following address:
    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KATO/Initial+Contribution

It appears in our website here (this might not be up to date when you
read this):
    http://incubator.apache.org/kato/site/initial-contribution.html

I've also started a "Recent Activity" section on the website that links
to this. In the future I'd like to post any significant updates there.

Please have a read and let me know what you think.

Regards,
    Stuart