From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Fwd: [MISSING REPORTS]: Bluesky, Cassandra, Kato,Log4php,Shindig,Stonehenge
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:51:46 GMT
Hi,
    I've updated the status as I see it please add/edit it as you see fit.
I'm adding some reminders to my calendar so that this is not forgotten -
we've been depending on emails reminding us, which is
obviously the wrong approach.

To make it clear, we are expected to report once a month from December
2008 to February 2009 (the first 3 months). by no later
than the second Wednesday of the month.
    ref: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

The dates and links to the reports are here under "4. Board Reports":
    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/

The next reporting dates for Kato will be:
    10th June  2009    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2009
    9th September 2009    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2009
    9th December 2009   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2009

Regards,