From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Wiki/Webpages
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:38:51 GMT
Hi,
    I've setup the website as a copy of the exported confluence wiki.

I have a crontab running like so:
    11 * * * * (/usr/local/bin/rsync -r /www/confluence-exports/KATO/*
/www/incubator.apache.org/kato/site)

which produces a website like so:

    [monteith@minotaur ~]$ ls -R /www/incubator.apache.org/kato
    index.html      site

    /www/incubator.apache.org/kato/site:
    index.html      resources

    /www/incubator.apache.org/kato/site/resources:
    space.css

I'm anticipating we'll have non-wiki documentation, specifically, the
Kato API doc for the JSR, as well as downloads. These will
need to be kept in subversion and checked out.

The subversion materials will be properly controlled, i.e. committers
will be tracked against what they check in. However, if the Wiki is to
be exported and packaged up as documentation along with the binaries,
we'll need to make sure that only those who have signed CLAs will be
able to contribute to those parts of the Wiki.

The webpage doesn't appear to be mirrored just yet (14:38 GMT, 16-02-09).

Regards,
    Stuart