From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject IBM Contribution to Apache Kato
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:04:25 GMT
Hi All,  an update and a plea for guidance...

I had every expectation that by now we'd have the code contribution from IBM
safely in SVN.   Due to impressive IBM internal processes it's taken longer
than expected :-)

It now looks like we'll have the CCLA and Software Grant  from IBM about the
end of Feb.  It also appears that to get the CCLA + Software Grant completed
we have to show the code that is to be contributed in its final form.

I've been looking for a page that describes what has to happen to the code
before it can be contributed.   I thought I'd found one but can't find it
again.  Can someone point me at any page that documents the expected changes
required before contribution?

Thanks

Steve