From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Kato Infrastructure setup - list to discuss
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:32:56 GMT
Hi,
    I think it would be good to get a Wiki up and running soon. I like
the look of Confluence - having fine grained
control over access to the Wiki could be beneficial with our interaction
with the JSR expert group.

If nobody objects, can I ask either Robert or Ant (our PMC members) to
open a ticket on Jira INFRA to
create a Confluence Wiki? I look the look of the OpenJPA site -
exporting static HTML from Confluence
looks ok.

Thanks,
    Stuart