From sonalgoy...@gmail.com
Subject API Tools Matrix
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:45:54 GMT
I've shared a document with you called "KatoToolFeatureList":
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pBu-ROmH7LPskFEKN7el7Sg&inv=kato-dev@incubator.apache.org&t=3616608217759084208&guest

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.

Hi Adam,

Is this what you had in mind? I have created a spreadsheet with some
high level features, and color coded the features based on their type.
I have filled in information for the explorers, let me know if this
helps and we can add data for the other tools and refine the features
further.

Cheers,
Sonal