From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Retire Kalumet from the incubator
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:29:53 GMT
Hi all,

sorry for the huge late about this vote.

Here's the result:

+1 (to retire Kalumet from the incubator): Achim Nierbeck, Jamie
Goodyear, Andreas Pieber, Olivier Lamy, Ioannis Canellos, Terri-Lynn
Rimmer, Jean-Baptiste Onofré

I will move this vote to general@incubator.apache.org.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards