From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject AW: [VOTE] Retire Kalumet from the incubator
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 14:49:49 GMT
Maybe worth to think about moving parts of the kalumet code into plugins for devops tools like
chef or puppets...

________________________________
Von: Andreas Pieber <anpieber@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. September 2015 15:00
An: kalumet-user@incubator.apache.org
Cc: kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [VOTE] Retire Kalumet from the incubator

+1

Same problem here. Simply not enough free timeslots as I had hoped for :-(

Kind regards,
Andreas

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 2:11 PM Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com<mailto:jamie.goodyear@gmail.com>>
wrote:
+1

Same feelings as Achim here, just not enough time to devote to this project :(

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Achim Nierbeck <bcanhome@googlemail.com<mailto:bcanhome@googlemail.com>>
wrote:
> +1
>
> ... I'm very sorry but I couldn't spent as much time on this project then
> what I wished for.
>
> regards, Achim

>> Hi all,
>>
>> Regarding the Kalumet community activity, I think it's a fair question: do
>> we want to continue the incubation process ?
>>
>> Even if I'm still thinking that Kalumet has lot of values, I propose to
>> retire Kalumet from the incubator:
>>
>> [ ] +1 to retire Kalumet from the incubator
>> [ ] -1 to keep Kalumet in the incubator
>>
>> The vote is open for 48 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB
>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> jbonofre@apache.org<mailto:jbonofre@apache.org>
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>

> --
>
> Apache Member
> Project Lead
> blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>

-- Sent from my mobile. Forgive the brevity, the typos and the lack of nuance.