From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject RE: Issue installing agent
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:24:10 GMT
By the way, the agent is supposed to run locally on the remote machine that we want to administrate,
not really locally to the machine hosting the console.

Regards
JB

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Dietz, Randall" <randall@dietz.id.au>
Date:16/12/2014  09:14  (GMT+01:00)
To: kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Issue installing agent

Hi all,

I've tried to execute an agent as per the admin guide and get the following
exception:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/rdietz/work/kalumet/apache-kalumet-0.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT-agent/lib/extras
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Configurator.loadGlob(Configurator.java:487)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Configurator.loadGlob(Configurator.java:459)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Configurator.configure(Configurator.java:326)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.configure(Launcher.java:156)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:426)

I'm trying to execute an agent on the same machine as the console... would
that make a difference?

cheers -- Randall