From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: June Board Report
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 08:50:22 GMT
Hi Justin,

I agree. May I propose to add a note by the "willing to continue" ?

I mean, the past quarter has been without real activity and even the
release was a mess. But, I really want to promote this project (because
I trust on it and we have an existing community dev and users).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré