From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Missing June Board Report
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2014 08:45:14 GMT
Hi Justin,

Sorry for the June report, I was busy with other projects.
Do I still have time to submit or do we prepare one for next month ?

The "blocking" points for 0.7 release are:
- fix some issues (that I consider minor) in legal files (especially
NOTICE) identified in 0.6-incubating release
- start the refactoring of the model (in term of structure and backend,
removing the XML backend for an embedded database backend)
- replace Axis by CXF and SOAP services by REST services
- replace the current WebConsole (based on Echo2) to a framework fully
compliant with the Apache license.

Regarding the active mentors/PPMC, honestly, only Olivier and I are
active. Clearly, we need some help. I should have more time next month
(and during summer) to work on Kalumet on my side.

Regards
JB

On 06/07/2014 05:30 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been assigned as your shepherd this month and noticed that this project may be in
a little trouble. The June report has not been completed and looks like there may be an issue
holding up the 0.7 release. From the previous board report sounds like that was all that was
needed to graduate? I can see that at least one of the mentors is still active, but do you
still have 3 active PMC members?

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org