From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject June Board Report
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 08:48:44 GMT
Hi,

I added this as my shepherd notes in the board report:

 Podling may be in a little trouble. Failed to report this month, mailing
 list traffic and commits at a very low level. A mentor is still active
 but looks likes like the last release candidate (October 2013) wasn't
 voted on by the IPMC and a new release candidate hasn't been created.
 Last report talked about graduation so perhaps they just need some help
 in getting past the final hurdle?

Is there anything in that you would liked changed?

It's also been noted that there is no release at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/kalumet/

Thanks,
Justin

PS Helps if I send this from the right email address, my other email is probably awaiting
moderation it can be ignored