From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Board report for March, 2014
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 06:33:03 GMT
Hi all,

I prepared the Kalumet board report for March 2014.

Here's the content of the report:

---
Kalumet

Apache Kalumet is a complete platform to administrate data center. It
covers the operating system tasks, middleware provisioning, etc. Kalumet
entered incubation in September 2011.

Community Developement:
Apache Kalumet 0.6-incubating version has been released.
We are in the way of promoting the documentation on the website.

Project Development:
We are preparing the 0.7-incubating release.

Local branches have been created containing:
- new model and REST API
- new webconsole (remove of Echo framework)

Before Graduation:
    - The documentation has been updated and aligned with the
0.6-incubating release. The documentation will be promoted on the
website and "linked" in announcement e-mails.
    - The 0.7-incubating release will fix the graduation issue,
especially in term of license (removal of Echo2 framework for the UI).

Post Graduation:
   - Kalumet scripts. It's the extension of the "software" concept
globally to all Kalumet resources. It will allow users to create custom
deployment/update plan, with a set of fine-grained steps.

aware of:

None so far.
---

Please, let me know if you want to made some updates, or I made some
mistakes.

Thanks,
Regards
JB