From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Time to move forward !
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 00:41:08 GMT
It sounds good !

On my side I have a proposal to you.

I would like to update the Kalumet model like this:
- distinction between two parts:
* Deployment (it's what we have more or less currently), with ready to
use plugin (WebSphere, WebLogic, Karaf, ...)
* Monitoring (I started it during AutoDeploy but not really implemented
anything interesting). In the monitoring we can define some JMX
attributes or return statement of operations and associate a SLA on it.
For instance, in WebSphere, I would like to periodically check the
MaxThread attribute, and if the value of the attribute is greater than a
value in the SLA, I will use the publisher (of the environment) to notice.

Of course, I don't propose this for 0.6 branch (my main purpose on this
branch is a first release), but for trunk.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB

--