From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: March 2013 Incubator Report
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:07:15 GMT
Nothing is defined, why not using Playlista (with the license allows
that ;)).

No problem to start a kind of prototype, but we have to release
0.6.0-incubating first before changing the codebase (I plan to start
some changes as well).

I will update the NOTICE file (which is the blocking point) and cut off
a new release.

Regards
JB

--