From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Kalumet 0.6-incubating release
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 15:56:48 GMT
OK; this could have been more fun than it actually was. What happened to
the documentation? I though JB put some up in the last weeks?

Independently I've fought through the entire thing getting it up and
running even without documentation :-) But still this could be
quite challenging for new users.

BUT, build works, test runs, signatures are OK and the software runs (at
least as far as I could say after my limited testing).

So, +1

Kind regards,
Andreas