From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Thinking about graduation?
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 06:54:34 GMT
Hi Benson,

IMHO, before graduation, we have to:
- release 0.7-incubating release (I'm releasing 0.6-incubating a new
time as the previous one has been cancelled to fix NOTICE and LICENSE file)
- thanks to these releases, we expect to see existing committers (and
new ones) jump into Kalumet and start wider contributions

We will give you an update in our next report.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--