From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Kalumet 0.6-incubating release
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 16:55:18 GMT
I just checked. I downloaded the documentation zip:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-114/org/apache/kalumet/org.apache.kalumet.documentation/0.6-incubating/org.apache.kalumet.documentation-0.6-incubating-docs.zip

uncompress and access to docs/index.html.

It looks good to me.

Regards
JB

--