From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Towards 0.6.0-incubating
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 12:07:44 GMT
Hi guys,

The incubator PMC (Jukka) asked the Kalumet project to cut off a first
release quickly.

The purpose is to provide a first set of artifacts to the community and
be able to "advertise/buzz" around Kalumet.

Even if we made progress on the documentation, it's not yet complete.
However, the material is already there and should not be blocker for a
release.

However, we have a couple of issues/improvements that I will fix today
and tomorrow (especially around adding WebSphere 7.x support in the
WebSphereController).

I would like to release 0.6.0-incubating on next Sunday.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB
--